Nội Dung Chính [Hide]
We offer services such as iPhone screen repair, Samsung phone screen repair, iPad screen replacement, tablet repair, and more! We provide an unrivaled selection of the best quality gadgets, a unique and enjoyable shopping experience, and extraordinary customer service.
LOCATION: 3198 W Parker Rd Ste 3178, Plano, TX 75075
PHONE: (469) 350-1429
LOCATION: 2218 S Bowen Rd b, Arlington, TX 76013
PHONE: (682) 553-8787
We are committed to bringing professionalism, good service & trust to the phone repair & maintenance service business. We take great pride in sending some of the most professional technicians to your phone to fix non-working issues.
– First, the technician (FASTPHONE) will separate the screen from the machine. This process is quite simple for the iphone, because the iphone screen is designed to be assembled into the ron then will be assembled into the machine, and with the android models, this process can be said to be the most difficult in the process of replacing the glass, The screen of Android phones is usually linked to the screen frame with its own specialized glue. The newer the smartphone, the more difficult this process is to perform, especially for curved screen lines.
– Then, FASTPHONE will separate the screen from the ron link (for iphone screens) and cut the glass (or touch depending on the model) out of the screen. After cutting the glass, there will still be glue between the glass (or touch) and the screen on the screen, FASTPHONE will use a specialized solution to clean this glue.
– Next, FASTPHONE will use OCA glue to bond the new glass (or touch) and the screen using a vacuum machine and a stamping machine.
– The process of stamping the screen, glue and glass is over, there are still air bubbles on the screen, FASTPHONE will put the screen into the autoclave, steam will be pumped inside to melt these air bubbles.
– After steaming, the air bubbles are gone, FASTPHONE will use a special glue to bond the screen to the phone frame and fix the phone for a period of time to let the glue dry.
New glass replacement is as durable as when bought new?
Another thing that we often care about is that after replacing the glass and phone screen, will they be as durable as when they were new? The answer is YES but only about 90% remains. In fact, after replacing the smartphone glass, the glass will no longer be as sturdy as when you just bought a new device. It is natural, not only phone glass, other products are the same, for example the motorbike we ride every day, after being severely damaged mechanically, we take it to repair. , surely the engine is no longer as durable as when it was just bought. That is something to accept.
Errors on electronic devices are roughly divided into two categories: Hardware and software.
There are some software errors that can be repaired by hardware. Here are some signs to know about your device to check and determine the cause of the error, from which you can see the price list for iPhone repair in November 2021 and have a financial plan before looking for a repair address.
Damaged home button
Users use the physical home button too much to view tasks on the iPhone such as viewing the clock, messages, notifications, etc., causing the home button’s sensitivity to be lost and easily damaged.
Broken speaker, bell, mic (sound error)
Broken phone, lost internal speaker (calling speaker) and external speaker (ringer speaker)
The phone has a broken charging pin The charging
pin does not accept the charger, the charger flickers and does not enter the power
Phone broken power key, volume up and down keys Volume
up and down keys, power key Phone stuck or not responsive
Phone bottle battery damaged
Battery swell, battery virtual alarm and reduce the usage performance of the Phone
Phone is scratched, dented shell
The phone case is scratched, dented due to not wearing a protective case. The impact of falling causes the shell to deform
The phone has a broken headphone jack
Using the phone in a dusty or humid environment makes the phone not accept the headset
Faulty phone reception is poor, poor catch Wifi
phone Wifi defective ICs, IC on the main wave that began wifi function / operation of the machine wave unstable
Phone has broken camera
Error on front and rear camera
Phone broken screen, glass
Error on screen and glass Phone is a situation many people encounter because users often drop the device, causing the glass to be cracked and broken. Worse is the screen damage: ink flow, screen stripes, touch paralysis.
How long does Fastphone’s lg phone speaker replace fort worth take
– Many customers often complain to us that the working time is too long. But please tell us that we always try to do it as quickly as possible so that customers can have a device to use for their work, because we all clearly understand that very few people have 2-3 phones. or more to have a backup phone when my main phone is being repaired, or simply in that phone there are many important and necessary data in my work.
– As introduced about the process of replacing the glass, replacing the screen above; As you can see, it includes many complicated stages that FASTPHONE must always be careful about to avoid damage to the screen. So the time to replace the screen can fluctuate in about 1-2 hours, and the time to replace the glass can range from 2-3 hours, even 4-5 hours depending on the complexity of the machine.
☞ Not sure what’s wrong with one of your electronic devices? Do not worry. Quick Phone Repair offers a wide range of repair services. With experts trained in every brand and product, we truly are your one stop shop for all your needs. To schedule an appointment, contact a member of our team today.
Other repair services
☞ Call us for other iPhone services: battery replacement, charging port replacement, front/rear camera replacement, audio IC/touch IC repair and back glass replacement.
lg phone speaker replace fort worth
☞ At Quick Phone Repair, we use high quality LCD for: iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 12.
Why does the battery drain so fast?
Not only Android phones but also iPhones and electronic devices in general can have this problem. After about 2-3 years, the battery begins to gradually degrade, the ability to store electricity decreases, leading to the device running out of battery faster than when it was first purchased. The best solution is still to replace the battery with a new one, you can take the device to a genuine service center to replace the battery to be sure, and because your phone is out of warranty, you will have to pay a fee. If you feel that the cost of replacing a new battery is too expensive, sometimes buying a new smartphone is a good idea.
When the smartphone market is exploding, there is a huge demand for repair and recovery of damaged phones. As long as there are still people using the phone, that day the phone repairman is still alive and has no shortage of work.
More specifically, with 72% of Vietnam’s population using smartphones every day from morning to night (according to statistics from Google Consumer Barometer), there are approximately 65 million smartphones operating non-stop in Vietnam. Male. That’s an impressive number of phone usage habits today..
The most popular types of screens today
The full screen display is a combination of components fused with the glass, so when you need to replace the entire screen, you have to replace the glass at the same time.
Laminated screen is a type of screen that is removed from the same machines with broken glass, and then laminated
Peel-off screen is a type of screen that is peeled off from phones of the same type and still works normally